Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
OTEY GAMING PTE. LTD. ("the Company") attaches great importance to your personal privacy, and we follow relevant laws and regulations to protect your privacy and your personal data. The following constitutes the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy of the Company ("the Policy"), explaining what personal data is collected by the Company and how it is used, and also explaining other important matters related to your privacy.
I. Acquisition of Personal Data
- When you register to use the Company's games (game titles as listed), you will be asked to enter your registered account (e-mail address), name, gender, date of birth, contact number, place of residence, contact address, alternate e-mail address, occupation, types of games you like, and financial business behavior.
- When you register as a member of a game of the Company through other websites or services (hereinafter referred to as "third-party websites"), you agree to the Company's collection of identity verification and other information that can be seen on or found through your third-party website account. This includes your name, profile picture, country, email address, date of birth, gender, friends' names and profile pictures, relationship networks, and so on. The Company may need to verify whether your information is consistent with the information on the third-party website and/or use such information in accordance with this Policy.
- When you use the Company's games, the Company may collect the following information:
- Your usage data, including but not limited to: usage history and query data;
- The Company shall provide you with speedy and accurate service when using the Company's games, such as: We will ask you to provide member account information or personal contact information when submitting account change applications or feedback or when participating in online marketing activities.
II. Usage of Personal Data
- Data collected by the Company will be used for the following purposes:
- Basic personal information provided by you (such as your name) will be used as a basis for determining membership identity. Contact information you provide will be used for making contact, marketing event notification, payment reminders, notification of events won, notification of deductions, the sending of invoices, or other update notices related to games of the Company.
- Your usage data and technical data connected to games of the Company will be used to improve the Company's game-related services or to develop new services.
- The Company provides electronic newsletter services and sends out event notices from time to time. If you do not wish to receive any such newsletters or event notifications, you may log in to your account at any time to unsubscribe or to give notification to the service. If you have any questions about these settings, please feel free to contact our customer service (customer service e-mail address: [email protected]).
- The Company may share comprehensive non-personally identifiable data with third parties. "Comprehensive non-personally identifiable data" refers to data collected in groups recording relevant users. Such data will no longer reflect or point to specific identifiable users after grouping.
- Processing and use of the aforementioned data may be carried out by the Company's affiliated companies or other partners, or it may occur outside of Taiwan. The Company will not use this information for any other purposes except as in accordance exceptions given under local laws. Without members' prior consent, the Company will not disclose personal information to third parties. Exceptions will be made, however, for information that must be disclosed in accordance with the law due to material national interests or to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement agencies.
III. Autonomy of Personal Data
- In respect to your personal data, you may inquire or request to read, copy, supplement or correct it, or request to stop collection, processing, usage, or deletion. Once stopped or deleted, however, you will not be able to continue using this game.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse your active request to change, delete, or change your personal data if such action would obstruct material national interests, would obstruct the performance of statutory duties by public agencies, or would obstruct the material interests of collection agencies or third parties.
IV. Security of Personal Data
- For the sake of protecting your privacy, the Company provides necessary technology and measures to safeguard personal data.
- To avoid external disclosure, please secure your personal information, registered account, password, etc. When using games of the Company on personal or non-personal computers, please log out or close the software and browser window if necessary to prevent your data from being stolen.
- Please keep your payment information (including credit card information) in a safe place to avoid illegal use by others.
- Games of the Company may contain links to other non-Company websites or webpages. The Company does not bear any joint liability if you personally agree to the collection, processing, or use of your personal data by these websites.
- You agree that information retained during the usage of games of the Company is consistent with the facts. If you later discover that your personal information has been illegally used by others or has experienced any abnormality, you should notify the Company immediately.
- You agree that when using games of the Company, information provided and used is legal and does not infringe the rights of third parties, violate third-party agreements, or involve any illegal acts. The Company will not bear relevant compensation liability in the event of damage to a third party due to the use of the service, except in cases of intentional actions or gross negligence by the Company.
V. Revisions and Effectiveness of the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
- The Company will update this Policy from time to time and follow local privacy and personal data protection laws and regulations. When the Company makes a major change, this will be announced on the official website.
- This Policy forms a component of the user terms. Please immediately stop usage of the service if you do not agree with any of the terms of the Policy or revisions to its content.
- Please contact customer service if you have any questions about the privacy or personal data protection policies of the Company.